What Types of User Information Does Humanlytics Obtain? Visitors to the Humanlytics Website. If you are a visitor to the Humanlytics website or a Humanlytics client (“Client”) who registers or signs into the Humanlytics website (including for purposes of obtaining a free trial of Humanlytics’ services), we may obtain the following types of information from you or concerning your computer or device (“Humanlytics Client Information”), which may include information that can itself be used to identify and/or contact you (“Personally Identifiable Information”):
• Email address
• Phone number
• Website name and URL
• Credit card number
• Billing address
• Visitor site preferences Humanlytics may also receive certain information that may be provided by your browser or mobile device, including:
• Browser information
• Operating system information
• Mobile device information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
• IP address
• Pages accessed
• Time of visit
• Time of last visit
• Referring site, application, or service, including the relevant search queries that led you to Humanlytics’ website
Humanlytics may use those data stated above for internal analytical and marketing purposes.
We may also use those information to facilitate the delivery of content or advertisements that we believe may be of interest to you, or to communicate with you about new or existing products and services or special offers.
Users of the Humanlytics Dataslinger Application. Dataslinger is a web application owned and operated by Humanlytics with the functionality of compiling users’ data from platforms such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics and conduct advanced analyses on those data.
In the application, users will be prompted to log-in with their accounts of the corresponding platforms, and Dataslinger (Humanlytics) will be able to gain access to the following information about your accounts:
• All Google Analytics, Google Ads, Email, Ecommerce, or Facebook Business accounts managed by that specific user
• All advertising data related to those accounts in question including but are not limited to the performance of various advertising campaigns
By default, all accounts the user have access to may be obtained for internal analytics and algorithm development purposes at Humanlytics. However, a user may at any time inform the Humanlytics team to exclude access of data to certain accounts.
Humanlytics reserve the rights to use the data stated above for purposes including but are not limited to:
• Improve our advertising and business objective recommendation system.
• Conduct internal research to inform feature development
• Selectively contact and alert users of anomalies in their advertising data.
However, Humanlytics will NOT:
• Share data or information of an individual user with anyone outside of the Humanlytics team without the permission of the user
• Modify users’ data without explicit permission of the users either via the dataslinger application or written consent.
Clients of the Humanlytics Consulting Services. All privacy policies applies to the users of the Humanlytics Application will apply for clients engaged with our consulting services.
In addition, Humanlytics will not share performance data of our engagements with the client without explicit permission from the client.
All of the algorithm developed during the engagement will be properties of Humanlytics, and will be reused for future engagements if applies.